Why would I need SpeedComfort?
More Comfort, Less Cost, Less CO²
SpeedComfort is an award-winning solution that allows you to get more out of your current heating system, increase comfort and save energy by speeding up convection. The installation is simple, without the need for tools or technical knowledge.
- Radiator heating power: +20%
- Space warm-up speed: +50%
- Energy bill reduction: -22%
SpeedComfort’s mission is to help as many households as possible to feel warmer, reduce CO2 emissions and save on heating costs through smarter and more responsive heating.
What is SpeedComfort?
- More comfort: By increasing the air circulation and heat distribution from your radiator, SpeedComfort gets your room up to a comfortable temperature about twice as fast. The super-quiet fans ensure that your peace of mind won’t be disturbed, all that you will notice is feeling warmer, faster.
- Sustainable & energy-efficient: SpeedComfort increases the heat output from your radiator by a factor of two and is so energy efficient that it only uses around 0.9kWh of electricity per year, that’s less than £0.15p in real money. Due to the faster heat output, your thermostat can be switched off earlier and the temperature of your boiler lowered. With a shorter heating time and greater heat capacity, you can use your energy more efficiently and significantly reduce your heating costs.
- Automatic On / Off: The smart thermosensor switches your SpeedComfort on when your radiator surface temperature reaches 28°C (82°F) and off again at 25°C (77°F). Once you have installed your SpeedComfort you can forget all about it and enjoy the benefits, it will look after itself.
- Easy installation: SpeedComfort is a simple plug and play device that can be easily and quickly installed under your radiator without the need for special expertise or professional installation tools. Within a few seconds, you can click the SpeedComfort under your radiator with the integrated magnets. There are fitting kits for every type and length of radiator